|PhD in Computer Science||Blanco Encalada 2120, of.310|
|PLEIAD Lab||Santiago, Chile|
|Computer Science Department (DCC)||phone: +56 2 2978 4953|
|University of Chile||fax: +56 2 2689 5531|
|Head of Graduate Committee, PhD Program|
- programming languages, programming languages, and programming languages (design, semantics, implementation, analysis)
- software modularity and adaptability
- objects, functions, aspects, reflection, meta-programming, concurrency, distribution, mobility, etc. etc.
- practice of programming (tool support, debugging, code mining, user experiments)
I teach several courses related to programming languages.
In particular, I use Shriram Krishnamurthi's PLAI book for the first PL course. I have written a couple of add-ons for PLAI:
- PrePLAI: crash course on Scheme and functional programming (in spanish)
- OOPLAI: exploring OOP from scratch using macros
I have also gathered some writing tips over time.
Charla sobre ética en investigación (curso postgrado DCC)